3 years 9 months ago
Five Vanderbilt inventions received patent protection from the USPTO in July. The technologies represent a variety of fields, including cell biology, molecular biology, cancer therapy, neuroscience, and vaccine production, among others.
- 8,498,699 -- Method and nerve stimulator using simultaneous electrical and optical signals
- 8,497,289 -- 3.1.0 bicyclic GlyT1 inhibitors and methods of making and using same
- 8,492,510 -- Multifunctional degradable nanoparticles with control over size and functionalities
- 8,486,413 -- Immunological compositions as cancer therapeutics
- 8,481,056 -- Pro-apoptotic bacterial vaccines to enhance cellular immune responses